School Admissions

For Children in Care (CiC) without an EHCP being placed by other local authorities into Kent, wishing to secure a mainstream school place.
If you are the corporate parent, social worker or virtual school please visit the KELSI Children in Care Webpage where you will find Kent's Admissions guidance for CiC and children previously in care along with a student information form for you to complete.

For children in care with a Statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) being placed with carers in Kent
It is important that the social worker contacts the relevant Special Educational Needs area team if the child is moving to a different school. See the SEN admissions criteria page for details.