Posted on by
If you want to make this summer one you’ll never forget, get yourself on NCS. Designed especially for 16 and 17 year olds, the NCS experience will show you just what you are made of and give a clearer idea of what you want from the future.
This years NCS summer will either be a 2 or 3 week programme, giving your teen the chance to gain independence, get out of the house and stay away from home (only on three week programme). It is an exciting opportunity and not one to be missed.
All Government guidelines with regards to COVID 19 are being followed to ensure that the programme is safe for all.
What are the benefits:
• It’s free for Children in Care, including transport and food for the first 2 phases: bookings must be made via VSK (details below) to take advantage of this.
• NCS enhances their CV’s
• NCS enhances their college applications
• NCS is recognised by UCAS and will benefit their personal statements
• NCS improves confidence and offers skills essential for starting work
• Your teen can gain brand new skills and become more independent
• NCS allows your teen to volunteer to help worthy causes
• Allows them the chance to stay away from home