Realising the potential of Children in Care

Contact Details, Complaints & Advocacy

Contact Details

To find the number for an Independent Reviewing Officer or Social Worker:


The Specialist Children’s Services Complaints team is for children, young people and those closely connected with them. To make a complaint, ask for advice about a problem or for help putting your complaint in writing for you:

  • write to: Kent Children’s Social Services, Customer Care, Kroner House, Eurogate Business Park, Ashford, Kent TN24 8XU
  • call: 03000 41 03 04
  • email:
  • text 07860 008 025 and start your message with the word complaint


If the child or young person would like an advocate (this is a person who is independent of KCC who can speak on their behalf and help make sure their voice is heard) please contact the Young Lives Foundation: