Apprenticeship Kent - a one-stop shop for vocational training and employment opportunities in Kent. It advertises opportunities including apprenticeships, work experience, jobs with training and school leaver programmes.
Careersbox is a free online library of careers related film, news and information. As the preferred digital new media partner to the Institute of Career Guidance, the largest careers body in the UK, Careersbox aims to deliver the right information to careers advisers and job seekers. Areas covered include:
- Automotive and Transport
- Creative and Media
- Education, Health and Care
- Energy and Engineering
- Legal and Financial
- Medical and Science
- Office, IT and Telecoms
- Process and Manufacturing
- Public Sector
- Sports, Leisure and Environment
The Next Step (KM Group & CXK October 2017 - A guide for Year11 students in Kent and Medway)
Pen Picture and Matching Tool - resource to help you in supporting your young person identify their education, training or employment options.
- Pen Picture - There is a section for the young person to complete, then a section to complete together identifying strengths, work areas of interest and preferred type of training provision
- Matching tool – This form then summarises the key information from the pen picture and looks to identify the next steps - completed with the young person
Skills Support For Care Leavers - website by the Learning and Work Institute to help care leavers make informed decisions about education and work. Skills Support for Care Leavers will help young people who have recently left, or are in the process of leaving, care to learn more about the different learning, training and employment routes available to them, and find out what support they are eligible for.