Making Kent a county that works for all children

School Admissions

For Children in Care (CiC) without an EHCP being placed by other local authorities into Kent, wishing to secure a mainstream school place.
If you are the corporate parent social worker or virtual school please complete the student information form

Further details can be found in the Kent Admissions guidance for CiC and children previously in care

For children in care with a Statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) being placed with carers in Kent
It is important that the social worker contacts the relevant Special Educational Needs area team if the child is moving to a different school. See the SEN admissions criteria page for details.