Posted on by
The Stepladder of Achievement is a tailor made programme of six steps created by the Share Foundation for young people aged 15 to 25 years to develop life skills for employment, higher education or training, and for living independently.
What are the Six Steps?
- Literacy - reading and writing up to functional skill level 2
- Numeracy - handling numbers up to functional skill level 2
- Financial Capability 1 - basic money sense
- Plan for the Future - 250 words on your plans for the future
- Financial Capability 2 - an 8 week radio course with lots of money info
- Mentoring - securing future education. employment, training or sustaining one or more of them with individual help
- Learn anytime, anywhere!
- Work at your own pace to complete each step
- Learn how to budget and manage your money as well as life skills
- Plan for the future - and consider becoming a mentor for the Stepladder of Achievement programme yourself!
- Get access to guidance and support if required and available.
- Celebrated your 15th birthday
For more information and to register please visit The Share Foundation website